Your Sponsorship in Action
Value the historical impact of sharing Edmonton’s vibrant history with children, schools, and families of every generation—a place where everyone benefits.
Align your corporate and social responsibility goals with Fort Edmonton Park and support an inclusive, accessible and culturally authentic experience.
Sponsorship Opportunities – Fort Edmonton Foundation
We create sponsorship opportunities that align with our partners’ community giving goals while enhancing local and international brand exposure.
Your sponsorship can help support our Community Capital Campaign, leverage fundraising events, and through naming opportunities you protect the future of Fort Edmonton Park.
We greatly value our relationships. We strive to develop a sponsorship package to help reach your company’s goals and strategic marketing direction.
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
Connect your name to one of Fort Edmonton Foundation’s events, promotions or fundraising campaigns. Sponsorships are available for the following upcoming high-profile events and promotional campaigns.
- Light the Midway Campaign (Ongoing until April 2021)
- President’s Reception (December 2020)
- Loonies for Light the Midway School Fundraising Program (Spring 2021)
- Chief Factor’s Breakfast (2021)
- Fort Edmonton Foundation Rotary Benefit Concert with Alan Doyle (2021)
- Roaring 20s Gala (2021)
- Indigenous Peoples Experience Naming Opportunities
- Fort Edmonton Park Naming Opportunities
Your sponsor benefits may include:
- Logo and name recognition
- Social media recognition
- Event activation: banners, on-site signage
- Advertising (print and digital)
- Community exposure: stories, photos, news, media relations, gift presentations
- Inclusion in email campaigns
- Discounts for Fort Edmonton Park venue rentals
- Tickets to Fort Edmonton Foundation and Fort Edmonton Park events
- VIP receptions and special event invites
- VIP parking
- Discounts for Guest rooms at Hotel Selkirk for special events
Please note: sponsorships do not include receipts for income tax purposes. The CRA does not consider sponsorship dollars as a donation because benefits such as advertising comes with these packages.