Your Sponsorship in Action
Value the historical impact of sharing Edmonton’s vibrant history with children, schools, and families of every generation—a place where everyone benefits.
Align corporate and social responsibility goals with Fort Edmonton Park and support an inclusive, accessible and culturally authentic experience.
Sponsorship With Value
We create opportunities that align with our partners’ community giving goals while enhancing local and international brand exposure.
Your sponsorship can help support our Community Capital Campaign, leverage fundraising events, and through naming opportunities you protect the future of Fort Edmonton Park.
We greatly value our relationships. We strive to develop a sponsorship package to help reach your company’s goals and strategic marketing direction.
Your sponsor benefits may include:
- Brand recognition: logos, text, and company links
- Event activation: banners, on-site signage, print and digital recognition, Fox Drive sign, audits
- Community exposure: stories, photos, news, media relations, gift presentations
- Inclusion in email campaigns
- Recognition via social media channels FEF and FEP; twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Media Campaigns – co-branded advertising
- Discounts for Fort Edmonton Park venue rentals
- Tickets to FEF/FEP events
- VIP receptions and special event invites
- VIP parking
- Discounts for Guest rooms at Hotel Selkirk for special events
Get in on the action.
Connect your name to one of Fort Edmonton Foundation’s events. Your company’s association with a fundraiser, promotion, themed weekend, or a whole season of vintage entertainment is a winning combination.
Upcoming Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorships are available for the following upcoming events and promotional campaigns.
- Chief Factor’s Breakfast
- Alan Doyle – Fort Edmonton Foundation Rotary Benefit Concert with Alan Doyle
- Roaring 20s Gala
- President’s Reception December
- Light the Midway Campaign
- Naming Opportunities at Indigenous Peoples Exhibit
- Naming Opportunities at Fort Edmonton Park
Sponsorships do not include receipts for income tax purposes. The CRA does not consider sponsorship dollars as a donation because benefits such as advertising comes with these packages.
If you are interested in making a charitable donation and receive a tax receipt for your support, please visit our Donate or Naming Opportunities pages.